Brought to you in part by:

.

Shop Eastwood for your Auto Restoration Needs!


  Mustangsandmore Forums
  Sam's Place
  Cars, Car shows, and drag races.

Post New Topic  Post A Reply
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Cars, Car shows, and drag races.
Dave Witthoeft
Gearhead

Posts: 1975
From: IL.
Registered: Dec 2000

posted 06-16-2003 11:52 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Witthoeft   Click Here to Email Dave Witthoeft     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Worked on the mach!, (Quietly drove it on the street, but just a little, the cops are only a half a block up ) That killed Sat.

Spent fathersday with my sons. Carshow in Belvideer, and then to the dragstrip in Byron after lunch.

NO 71-3 stangs at the car show.

(Hey Irwin, you would have taken first place. )

------------------
MCA# 48755
71 Mach 1
69 Fastback
92 F-150
M&M#884

IP: Logged

capri man
Gearhead

Posts: 3168
From: doerun, ga.
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 06-16-2003 12:12 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for capri man   Click Here to Email capri man     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
sounds like your fathers day could not have been any better dave. well i guess you could have won the lottery sat night!!! LOL

------------------
mike r
racing is real
everything else is just a game.
81 capri-7.51 @89mph 1/8
1.54 60 ft.
http://prestage.com/site/site_display.asp?SiteID=141

IP: Logged

Fastymz
Moderator

Posts: 10730
From: Reno Nv USA MEM#1240
Registered: Apr 2001

posted 06-16-2003 01:01 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Fastymz   Click Here to Email Fastymz     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Dave is that really you.
Now thats a good fathers day.

------------------
SCOOP
oddly obsessed with big scoops on little Mustangs

2.26 60'S
14.9 @ 90.86MPH

65 coupe,351w,C4,Big Boss 429 hood scoop,8"3.40 TracLoc,Cragar SS,Black Suede.

https://mustangsandmore.com/ubb/Fastymz.html

IP: Logged

Big D
Gearhead

Posts: 3536
From: WELLS, NEVADA
Registered: Nov 2000

posted 06-16-2003 04:43 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Big D   Click Here to Email Big D     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Dave,,

There's a reason there were no 71-73 Mustangs at that show.. But,, we won't go there..

Good To Hear From You..

Don

IP: Logged

mustangs68
Moderator

Posts: 17521
From: Hampton,Virginia,USA MCA#39406 M&M #12
Registered: May 99

posted 06-16-2003 07:05 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for mustangs68   Click Here to Email mustangs68     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Hey Don,
A fellow with 1970 posts talking about '71-73's..LOL...

------------------
98% of all Chevys are on the road,the other 2% made it Home


Sam
www.1968mustang.org

IP: Logged

73trials
Gearhead

Posts: 818
From: New Orleans, La. M&M member # 1752
Registered: Dec 2001

posted 06-16-2003 11:20 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for 73trials   Click Here to Email 73trials     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Witthoeft:
Worked on the mach!, (Quietly drove it on the street, but just a little, the cops are only a half a block up ) That killed Sat.

Spent fathersday with my sons. Carshow in Belvideer, and then to the dragstrip in Byron after lunch.

NO 71-3 stangs at the car show.

(Hey Irwin, you would have taken first place. )


Sounds like a really father's day.
When I go to a car show, mine is usually the only '71-'73 there. I don't mind though, it really stands out among the endless row of cookie-cutter '65-'68s.

------------------


Erwin
'73 H-code vert

IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)

next newest topic | next oldest topic

Administrative Options: Close Topic | Archive/Move | Delete Topic
Post New Topic  Post A Reply
Hop to:

Contact Us | Mustangsandmore Front Page

Copyright 2003, Steve LaRiviere. All Rights Reserved.


Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47d

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More

[Build a free Mustangsandmore.ws Home Page!]

[About M&M][Acronyms][Calendar][Chat][Classifieds] [Links] [Members' Pics] [M&M Mug Shots] [Tech] [ Mustangsandmore.com Bookstore] [Advertise on Mustangsandmore.com] [Mustangsandmore.com T-Shirts]