Brought to you in part by:
Topic: for big D!!
From: doerun, ga.
Registered: Nov 2000
posted 11-04-2004 02:51 PM
THIS SIGN IS POSTED AT A GOLF CLUB in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
1. Back straight, knees bent, feet shoulder width apart.
2. Form a loose grip.
3. Keep your head down.
4. Avoid a quick back swing.
5. Stay out of the water.
6. Try not to hit anyone.
7. If you are taking too long, please let others go ahead of you.
8. Don't stand directly in front of others.
9. Quiet please ... while others are preparing to go.
10. Don't take extra strokes.
Well done! Now flush the urinal, go outside, and tee off.
racing is real
everything else is just a game.
81 capri-302-7.33 @92mph 1/8
1.54 60 ft.
Contact Us | Mustangsandmore Front Page
Copyright 2005, Steve LaRiviere. All Rights Reserved.
Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47d