Here I answered most of them anyone else care to help it took me four days.
THE BUSH RESUME
PLEASE CONSIDER MY EXPERIENCE WHEN VOTING IN 2004.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
I was arrested in Kennebunkport, Maine, in 1976 for driving under
the influence of alcohol. I plead guilty, paid a fine, and had my
driver's license suspended for 30 days. My Texas driving record has
been "lost" and is not available.
1st. In the United States the only time they keep your official driving record is if you have committed criminal offenses after your 18th. birthday, however if you do not commit any criminal offenses after your 18th. birthday then your driving record is wiped clean or as they call it expunged.
I joined the Texas Air National Guard and went A.W.O.L. I refused to
take a drug test or answer any questions about my drug use. By
joining the Texas Air National Guard, I was able to avoid combat
duty in Vietnam.
2. The document that Tom Brocaw said proves that George W. Bush went A.W.O.L. was written by a person that hated George W. Bush; and this person forged this so-called legitimate document; the reason that it can be proven that it was a forgery, was that all of the terminology used was that of someone who was in served in the U.S. Army, in which the terminology used by the U.S. AIR FORCE & AIR NATIONAL GUARD & RESERVES is unique and completely different.
I graduated from Yale University with a low C average. I was a
3. Bachelor's degree, Yale University, 1968; MBA, Harvard University, 1975
3a. So what Abraham Lincoln never even went to college and he is considered on our countries greatest presidents.
PAST WORK EXPERIENCE:
I ran for U.S. Congress and lost.
4. So did John Kerry.
I began my career in the oil business in Midland, Texas, in 1975. I
bought an oil company, but couldn't find any oil in Texas. The
company went bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock.
5. Sometimes some people can see the handwriting on the wall, while others cannot see the forest for the tree right in front of their face this all part of the world we call free enterprise.
then download this.
I bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal that
took land using taxpayer money.
6. Go here.
then download this
With the help of my father and our right-wing friends in the oil
industry (including Enron CEO Ken Lay), I was elected governor of
7. This is perfectly legal because people running for government offices can not use their own money to run for these offices because it facilitate an unfare advantage over a candidate with limited personal funds this is done to try to keep election as fare for the little guy that is trying to run for public office.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS GOVERNOR OF TEXAS:
I changed Texas pollution laws to favor power and oil companies,
making Texas the most polluted state in the Union.
8. The 1992 Energy Policy Act, which amended the Public Utilities Holding Company Act (PUHCA) of 1935. The legislation paved the way for the initiative with which Enron has been most closely linked, deregulation. The act opened electricity transmission grids, which had been monopolized by utilities, to outside competitors. Enron, one of the main lobbyists for the legislation became the largest wholesale power marketer in the country in less than five years after the act's passage. In 1996, the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) issued the open-access rule, which forced utilities to unbundle generation and transmission services. On the same day the commission also ruled to facilitate the states' restructuring of the electric industry and allowed retail customers to choose service providers.
During my tenure, Houston replaced Los Angeles as the most
smog-ridden city in America.
I cut taxes and bankrupted the Texas treasury to the tune of
billions in borrowed money.
I set the record for the most executions by any governor in American
11. There are currently 38 states with the death penalty of the 50 States and in the State of Texas a jury is the ones who decide on whether to give death penalty not the Governor.
The Governor has the authority on the advice of the Board of Pardons and Paroles. The Governor needs a favorable recommendation from the board in order to be able to grant clemency. The governor is not obligated to follow the recommendation of the Board. The Governor also has the power to grant a thirty day reprieve.
With the help of my brother, the governor of Florida, and my
father's appointments to the Supreme Court, I became President after
losing by over 500,000 votes.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS PRESIDENT:
I am the first President in U.S. history to enter office with a
13. I do not think so all of Americas founding fathers were criminals according to the British.
13a. If it had not been for Ronald Reagen pardoning all the draft-dodgers then Bill Clinton could have been arrested while he was the Governor of Arkansas, but buy that same token the George W. Bush was also pardoned because everyone else hold that he was a draft-dodger.
I invaded and occupied two countries at a continuing cost of over
one billion dollars per week.
14. Compare what I would cost to fight World War 2 at today's inflation rate I am willing to be that it would cost far more than we will ever spend for the war on terrorism.
I spent the U.S. surplus and effectively bankrupted the U.S.
15. Here goes that sorry bologna that all democrat morons spout that while Bill Clinton was in office that he the balanced the budget, I do not think so first all National Museum, Parks, and Landmarks were forced to close and the government employees were not paid the money that they had earned this put some government employees temporally out of work for like a month or so.
I shattered the record for the largest annual deficit in U.S.
16. Thanks to 9-11-00.
I set an economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any
17. See #16.
I set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month
18. See #16.
I set the all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the
U.S. Stock market.
19. okay saying that George W. Bush caused that is like saying, that flies cause garbage; first as soon as George W. Bush took office the stock market took a 200 point drop, second when the terror attack of 9-11 happened the World Trade Center buildings collapsed and id doing so all these business went with them I wonder how many job were lost because of this event not mention human lives
In my first year in office, over 2 million Americans lost their jobs
and that trend continues every month.
20. See #19
I'm proud that the members of my cabinet are the richest of any
administration in U.S. history. My "poorest millionaire," Condoleeza
Rice, has a Chevron oil tanker named after her.
21. Having money is not a crime, it just means either they were smart and wisely invested their money or were born into it or married into it.
I set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips by a U.S.
22. how else is he going to get reelected as president.
I am the all-time U.S. and world record-holder for receiving the
most corporate campaign donations.
23. must be nice to have friends with deep pockets , but how is this a crime.
My largest lifetime campaign contributor, and one of my best
friends, Kenneth Lay, presided over the largest corporate bankruptcy
fraud in U.S. History, Enron.
24. how is that George W. Bush's fault?
My political party used Enron private jets and corporate attorneys
to assure my success with the U.S. Supreme Court during my election
25. This is a legal tax write-off as a election contribution for Enron.
I have protected my friends at Enron and Halliburton against
investigation of prosecution.
26. How did George W. Bush do that?
Weren't all the companies assets and records seized, not to mention Halliburton home and personal property and auctioned off to the highest bider?
More time and money was spent investigating the Monica Lewinsky affair than has been spent
investigating one of the biggest corporate rip-offs in history.
27. That you can blame Bill Clinton for by dragging his feet and lying.
I presided over the biggest energy crisis in U.S. history and
refused to intervene when corruption involving the oil industry was
28. That was the U.N. oil for food program which he has no control over.
I presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history.
29. Opec controls the price per barrel.
I changed the U.S. policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded
30. Our founding Fathers were all considerd to be criminals by England.
I appointed more convicted criminals to administration than any
President in U.S. history.
I created the Ministry of Homeland Security, the largest bureaucracy
in the history of the United States government.
I've broken more international treaties than any President in U.S.
I am the first President in U.S. history to have the United Nations
remove the U.S. from the Human Rights Commission.
34. This happened because the fact that most of the European Union hates America's actions against terrorism and the fact that we are complaining about having to pay 25% of the United Nations yearly budget.
34a. Secondly most of the countries that voted against the United States are guilty of human rights violations themselves.
I withdrew the U.S. from the World Court of Law.
35. The World Court? is the International Court of Justice (ICJ) still, the accusation is also inaccurate because it was President Reagan who withdrew the country from the jurisdiction of the World Court, even though that jurisdiction had been unanimously approved by the Senate during the Truman administration. This is likely unconstitutional given that the Senate had ratified the treaty giving the ICJ jurisdiction in the first place.
35a. Reagan wanted to avoid an adverse ruling on the Nicaragua affair, but I believe there were a few other touchy cases involving international trade that he wanted to avoid as well. I could be wrong about the international trade part.)
35b. The withdrawal from the jurisdiction of the ICJ is especially odd because the ICJ was largely an American creation (not to mention it had Senate ratification). Despite Acts of Congress (see 1990 Foreign Relations Authorization Act, for example) calling for re-inclusion of the U.S. into ICJ jurisdiction, no President since Reagan has ever heeded these Acts. Jurisdiction has never been restored since then, so Bush could not have withdrawn from it.
35c. Perhaps the comment was referring to the Rome Treaty establishing the International Criminal Court. But even if it did, the accusation would still be inaccurate (although it would have a better basis than saying Bush withdrew from the World Court).
35d. President Clinton signed the Rome Treaty during his last month in office. The U.S. had been a major player in constructing the Treaty, and the U.S. signature was intended to maintain U.S. influence in the International Criminal Court?s creation process.
35e. However, Clinton?s signature did not mean the U.S. had ratified the Treaty because the Senate did not act on it. The signature merely allowed the U.S. to continue influencing the developments surrounding the Rome Treaty and the ICC, and it made it easier for the U.S. to ratify later if it wanted to.
35f. George W. Bush came into office and ?unsigned? the Treaty. I?ve never looked into the specifics of that, but somehow I don?t think you can ?unsign? a Treaty. You could withdraw from jurisdiction, but Clinton?s signature did not give the ICC jurisdiction over the U.S. or Americans, so that wasn?t what Bush was doing when he ?unsigned? the Rome Treaty.
35g. Regardless, Bush ?unsigned? the Treaty as part of his unilateralist campaign. Since then, the Administration has feverishly strong-armed countries to sign agreements on a bilateral basis that obligate the countries to refuse participation in an ICC action if Americans are involved.
35h. If a country did not agree, the Administration said it would cut off all foreign aid to that country, and this of course had a major impact on less developed countries and countries that are less prominent on the world stage. As a result, they quickly signed the bilateral agreements rather than risk their foreign aid.
35i. So, while Bush has been an opponent of the ICC, and has worked diligently to exclude America and Americans from every aspect of its influence, he did not withdraw the U.S. from it because the U.S. was never under its jurisdiction.
35j. Neither did he withdraw from the World Court; Reagan did that. Undoubtedly, if we had been under the jurisdiction of the World Court when George W. Bush took office, he would have withdrawn us from it, but that was already taken care of by his predecessor.
35k. In short, both the accusation and the original response to it were incorrect.
I refused to allow inspectors access to U.S. "prisoners of war"
detainees and thereby have refused to abide by the Geneva
36. See Article 4 Sections 1, and 2 a-d of the Geneva Convention.
I am the first President in history to refuse United Nations
election inspectors (during the 2002 U.S. election).
37. We did not need them that is why we have the electoral college.
I set the record for fewest number of press conferences of any
President since the advent of television.
38. The only response for this that I can fathom is, if you don't have anything worthwhile to say then why say anything at all; what I mean is the less rope you leave to hang yourself with e.g. hung by the tongue.
I set the all-time record for most days on vacation in any one-year
39. Well lets see anyone else get handed a huge bag of garbage like what happened on 9-11 and see if they do not take extra time off to try to recoup and formulate some sort of plan.
After taking off the entire month of August, I presided over the
worst security failure in U.S. history.
40. Thanks mostly to the Clinton administration they destroyed and removed vital security documents about the possible threat of terrorist attack by use of commercial jets.
I garnered the most sympathy for the U.S. after the World Trade
Center attacks and less than a year later made the U.S. the most
hated country in the world, the largest failure of diplomacy in
41. How can you be diplomatic with people who are more than willing to kill themselves to try to kill, you just because they think that you deserve to die simply because you do not believe that their god is the one true God; or because we are allies with Israel.
I have set the all-time record for most people worldwide to
simultaneously protest me in public venues (15 million people),
shattering the record for protest against any person in the history
42. I can guarantee that most of the mental giants believed that Bill Clinton also balanced the budget.
I am the first President in U.S. history to order an unprovoked,
pre-emptive attack and the military occupation of a sovereign
nation. I did so against the will of the United Nations, the
majority of U.S. citizens, and the world community.
43. See response #46.
I have cut health care benefits for war veterans and support a cut
in duty benefits for active duty troops and their families -- in
In my State of the Union Address, I lied about our reasons for
attacking Iraq and then blamed the lies on our British friends.
January 28, 2003 Date the following was released
45. Almost three months ago, the United Nations Security Council gave Saddam Hussein his final chance to disarm. He has shown instead utter contempt for the United Nations, and for the opinion of the world. The 108 U.N. inspectors were sent to conduct -- were not sent to conduct a scavenger hunt for hidden materials across a country the size of California. The job of the inspectors is to verify that Iraq's regime is disarming. It is up to Iraq to show exactly where it is hiding its banned weapons, lay those weapons out for the world to see, and destroy them as directed. Nothing like this has happened.
The United Nations concluded in 1999 that Saddam Hussein had biological weapons sufficient to produce over 25,000 liters of anthrax -- enough doses to kill several million people. He hasn't accounted for that material. He's given no evidence that he has destroyed it.
The United Nations concluded that Saddam Hussein had materials sufficient to produce more than 38,000 liters of botulinum toxin -- enough to subject millions of people to death by respiratory failure. He hadn't accounted for that material. He's given no evidence that he has destroyed it.
I am the first President in history to have a majority of Europeans
(71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and
46. There are many Nations within the United Nations Security Counsel that do illegal business in the middle east most of which are the United Nations Security Counsel members themselves
I am supporting development of a nuclear "Tactical Bunker Buster," a
Weapon of Mass Destruction.
47. Yes but we, that is the United States of America does not want to be accused of starting a thermonuclear war, and neither does any other country that mostly believes in God notice that I did not say those countries that believe that allah is god.
I have so far failed to fulfill my pledge to bring Osama Bin Laden
48. But not for long, as they say he can run, and he can hide, but eventually we will find him.
RECORDS AND REFERENCES:
All records of my tenure as governor of Texas are now in my father's
library, sealed and unavailable for public view.
49. Not true at all under The Freedom of Information Act signed into Law 1973 by Richard M. Nixon all any United States Citizen has to do is get a Notarized letter stating that under The Freedom of Information Act that I hereby request any and all in formation to when President George W. Bush was governor of the State of Texas and by Law they must give you a certified copy of those documents; except any thing in those documents that threatens National Security that information will be censored.
All records of SEC investigations into my insider trading and my
bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public
50. They are not kept secret unless these stocks and bonds were bought by an investment broker hired by attorney on retainer for George W. Bush the by the Law of the Constitution of The United States of America is type of transaction cannot be reviled under attorney client privilege.
Attorney client privilege.
All records or minutes from meetings that I, or my Vice-President,
attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and
unavailable for public review.
51. See answer #49.
[This message has been edited by wrksnfx (edited 10-27-2004).]