* The rehearsal dinner is held at Hooters.
* Instead of "friends of the bride or friends of the groom?", ushers ask
"Ford or Chevy?"
* Bridesmaids wear pink tube tops and the groomsmen wear Travis Tritt
* Phrase "I Do" is replaced by "I Heard That!"
* Tender rendition of "The Wedding Song" is replaced by "Rocky Top" and
performed by Boxcar Willie.
* When the minister asks, "Who Giveth This Woman To Be Married..." some
guy in the back stands up and hollers "Earnhardt!"
* Reception conversation includes the phrase, "Been to Dollywood lately,
* Snack trays and beverages at reception include vienna sausages
(smoked, of course), nacho cheese Doritos and grandma's own moonshine.
* Plans for the Honeymoon evening include tickets to the Monster Truck
* The sign in front of the church reads: No Shirt...No Shoes...No
racing is real
everything else is just a game.
81 capri-302-7.33 @92mph 1/8
1.54 60 ft.