PLEASE READ BEFORE REPLING.
My parents are selling their house and I need to get all my stuff out of their garage, and rather than renting a storage space, I am just going to put up all the things I was saving for a future project. I have asked several friends to put this stuff on the boards where they are members. Because of this, I would ask that all questions be directed to my e-mail at [email protected] . There are certain pieces that I am not willing to ship and are marked Must Pick Up. Shipping will be done thru FedEX Ground or USPS, and will be the responsibility of the buyer. I will not pay shipping. I do not ship overseas. Prices are negotiable, but offers in full will be considered first. I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL because they have limited personal account income and want 3% of a transaction on their premier accounts. Since I do not want to give them 3% and I am sure buyers do not want to pay an additional 3% on purchases, I only accept M/O and certified funds. All parts are in Columbus, New Jersey and can be inspected and picked up.
Parts for Sale:
1) Total Control Products manual rack for 65-66 Mustang. I only have the rack and mounting brackets because I used an aftermarket steering column in my car. Must re-use stock outer and inner tie rods. Instructions included. $500.
2) Used Hedmen headers for 351W in 65-66 mustang, part # 88656. These are ceramic coated, are dented in some spots, have some rust coming thru, have a plugged hole in the #8 for EGT monitor. Pics available. $65.
3) Used 4-core Brass radiator for 65-66 mustang w/automatic trans. Has a dent on the top tank but does not leak. $60
4) 5 blade cooling fan, C8SE-B on blades, $30
5) Used 7 qt. 351W Milodon oil pan and pick up, part # 30926 and # 18365, SOLD
6) Used March 2 row pulleys for 289-351w, have the crank, water pump, and power steering pump, part # 1561, 1562, and 502, needs alternator pulley #137 to complete set. $85
7) 351W DO0E heads, Must Pick UP, $25
8) Used Lakewood 90/10 front shocks for 65-70 mustang, part # 40102, $45.
9) 65-72 small block motor mounts for Mustang, $20
10) 65-70 Silver powder coated alternator A bracket and arm, $25. P/S bracket for early Ford pump, large fill tube, silver powder coated $35. Silver powder coated P/S spacer for 351W, $15.
11) 9 inch pinion snubber bracket with adjustable pinion snubber, $20.
12) 1966 P/S steering box. Rebuilt by Rodger Rodes in 1996 and used to 1998 when I put on the TCP rack. $125.
13) 1966 Power Steering set up for manual to P/S conversion, comes with rebuilt center link, rebuilt P/S ram, modified ram frame mount, large fill tube P/S pump, pitman arm and idler arm, hoses, hose clamp for frame mount, and anything else I cam find for it. The rebuilt pieces were done in 1996 by Rodger Rodes and were used till 1998 when I put on the TCP rack. The pump was a reconditioned pump from Mustangs Unlimited. $250.
[This message has been edited by 1966GT350 (edited 11-03-2005).]
[This message has been edited by 1966GT350 (edited 11-05-2005).]